The class kit that makes coding easy
Our electronics kit and learning platform work seemlessly together to teach coding and making in the classroom.
See how kids learn with MakerClub
MakerClub brings STEM into your classroom
Designed for kids. Used by experts.
- Our MakerBoard was built from the ground-up to make it easy to controls sensors and motors as well as all the inputs and outputs you’d expect to invent.
Learn more about what’s in our class kit →
- The board has WiFi built in, allowing the projects to be internet connected (Internet of Things). It also means that we can remote control just about anything!
Scratch-like language makes programming easy
- Drag-and-drop blocks in our programming dashboard to control the sensors and motors plugged into the MakerBoard.
- Easy-to-use, anyone familiar with scratch should be able to get started in minutes.
- The platform is browser-based so there is no need to worry about complicated installation processes.
Putting it all together
- Turn coding and electronics projects into actual products.
- Use craft materials and a little ingenuity to iterate on the designs and projects built into our platform to make something unique.
Find out more about our projects →
Learn to use Design Tools
- Take the designs to the next level with free tools like TinkerCAD and Inkscape.
- Learn how to create these designs using tutorials on our platform.
- Schools with 3D printers and laser cutters can manufacture these to create high-quality end-products.
Learn more about our tutorials →
MakerClub in Schools
We’ve built MakerClub to make teaching STEM easy and to reduce teacher workload. Our lesson plans are curriculum mapped taking away the need for laborious planning.
Automatic assessment is built-in with class management designed to help teachers with admin so that they can focus on what they’re best at. Teaching.