What’s the big deal?
Developed with industry experts over 2 years, our courses offer a hands-on learning experience with cutting edge technology. Learn coding, 3D design and basic electronics with over 20 hours of video tutorials, exclusive webinars and interactive coding lessons, all based in your browser. No matter what starting project you choose (see our robotic arm), you’ll be able to re-use the components again and again, so once you’ve learnt the basics, the possibilities are endless!
What will I learn?
- How to code hardware in C++
- How to design basic 3D models with Autodesk 360™
- How to get the most from a 3D printer
- How to control your projects with your mobile phone
- How to understand servos, switches and other electronic components
- How to connect your projects to the internet and develop your own creations…
What are the requirements?
This course is suitable for beginners. We strongly recommend having access to a 3D printer, although if you do not have one, please choose the option for us to 3D print the parts for you when purchasing. You will also need a smartphone and the use of a medium range laptop. No soldering is required.